Wednesday 18 September 2013

Eating clean

I love food. Well, just like everyone else on this planet but its my passion. Next year I will be doing a chefs course at Silwood kitchen. I am super excited because its the first step towards my dream of having my own restaurant. My plan is to open a restaurant with healthy but yummy food that leaves you feeling satisfied. Because I am living a healthy lifestyle its sometimes hard finding something good on a menu thats healthy but also filling and tasty. I want to make it easier.
Clean eating has always been a pleasure for me because I enjoy salads, veggies, fruit and protein. I also LOVE to cook so I always avoid fast food and quick fixes when the people around me constantly eat that way. Even though I rarely eat any carbs or sugars I do have cheat meals which in my opinion are good for you because it helps you stay on track and not overwhelmed by such a strict eating plan. My cheats would be a cup of tea with sugars or some chocolate here and there.  I also am obssessed with Sour sweets, they are my weak point.
Clean eating is key to being healthy and treatint your body right. It is the main reason why I have lost so much weight in such a short period of time.
some of my healthy meals
my cheat meals

No comments:

Post a Comment